Sign In

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New videos and do note that they contain nudity: F55-08_1.wmv F55-08_2.wmv F55-08_2.1.wmv

Here you go + some more. Hope you like them. Im Baumarkt durch die Strumpfhose gepinkelt.avi Direkt beim Radfahren gepisst.avi Auf die Landstraße gepisst.avi Inlinerpissing am See.avi Am Verkaufs

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to know did any of you see a video where a woman peed and walked at the same time. (Strange request, I know)

Posted Images

Another Japanese woman wetting:

http://vk.com/video191590089_167299457

The full video GIGA XO-01 is on the forum and was recently ripped and uploaded by schpinkle. While this scene is the only one with walking and wetting, the rest of the video great with a lot of very crowded public wettings.

edit: here's the link https://omorashi.org/files/file/2241-giga-xo01-omorashi-document-%E3%81%8A%E3%82%82%E3%82%89%E3%81%97%E3%83%89%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A5%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88/

Edited by themasterofall1212 (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The full F55-08 is available from the official site here, although I think somebody mentioned they were having trouble trying to use an American credit card on there. Two other videos from the same series are already uploaded here, F55-03 and F55-05. I've never found the rest of the F55 series, although I suppose somebody might have uploaded more individual clips like this on fc2 or something similar.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...