Sign In

desperation

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is another from Priya.  This was recorded on December 7, but I just never got around to posting it until now.  It is a similar scenario to the previous Priya videos, where she is at the end of he

Hi, new here. I actually liked Bsuhel's videos, but again maybe I just have too vivid imagination. Anyway, some desperation from playboy.tv chat channel. Seems that this one is not just my imaginatio

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME downloading RLC Bianca 12 - it is JUNK and a total waste of time !!!   It shows nothing other than a woman 'talking' on a mobile phone without any sound other than a music overp

Posted Images

This one is a must see!  It is Priya from tonight at the end of her shift.  She is begging to be taken off and she holds herself throughout most of the video.  Hope you guys like it.

attachicon.gifrlc_Priya_2013-11-18.flv

I double this. It is so glaringy obvious that she is dying for a pee, and so extremely sexy - much more than her official job...

I don't know who she is talking to, and unfortunately I can't read from her lips what she is saying.

This one is a must see!  It is Priya from tonight at the end of her shift.  She is begging to be taken off and she holds herself throughout most of the video.  Hope you guys like it.

attachicon.gifrlc_Priya_2013-11-18.flv

This video is quite interesting from 3:40 onwards. But the artificial body parts are disturbing. Perhaps it's best to watch only the lower half of the picture.

Edited by ArnoldKegel (see edit history)

I double this. It is so glaringy obvious that she is dying for a pee, and so extremely sexy - much more than her official job...

I don't know who she is talking to, and unfortunately I can't read from her lips what she is saying.

Nice vid! At 7:40 I'm certain she says

"I'm actually going to piss myself on screen"

If only she would. Wonder how far the toilet is from the 'studio'?

am I the only one who finds these streams incredibly boring and kind of a reach? lol

I have to agree.  I'm a bit of an audio person so if I could actually hear these ladies talk about their need I would be much more interested.  I don't begrudge anyone who enjoys them, although I do wish that when I visited this thread there was a selection of other videos as well:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, nothing as fancy as the latest incredible posts but at least something from our local tv.

Some laugh desperation from early 90s

25:10 ->

And more recent one attached. Some signs of desperation clearly visible.

Eurojahti_2013.11.22_MTV3_56425869_clip.mp4

She said at 7:38 Oh, I do have to pee so much

Then again at 21:53 I'm so excited I have to pee. But dont you pee in your pants.

Unfortunately for us she can easily hold it till the end