Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How long does it take you to pee?

Some men pee a large volume stream and can pee out a liter in 45 seconds.  There are many YouTube and XTube videos of this.  Others with a narrow urethra may take two minutes to accomplish the same.  In my younger years, I was a high-volume pee-er, but the years have taken their toll, and it often takes a lot longer to empty my bladder.  I admire a man who can gush like a firehose!

When you have a very full bladder, it can feel like it takes forever to pee it all out, but few of us have the presence of mind to time it.

Edited by Fred46888 (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest dirk88

It takes around 30-45 seconds on a normal day, if I'm not holding it on purpose. When I hold it at home, I can pee around 1:20 min. but that's sort of a record. 

About the videos, I think it's a personal preference like many of others have pointed out. I don't usually bother about the duration, but I love to see a girl squirming and doing her best to keep it in. Even if she pees ten seconds.

As long as the models have a full bladder -no matter if it's only a studio setup or a real-life situation- for me it's ok. It's the bladder what counts,  and how full the model herself perceives it.

Keep up the great work TVguy ;) 

• 2 years later...

When I see threads devoted specifically to *long* pees it usually means at least a good 45 seconds and often over a minute. But 30 seconds at an average flow rate I'd say is enough to register as a pretty decent pee - it's not like those videos with 5 or 10 seconds that make you feel shortchanged. 

Also there are other factors - as people in this thread have pointed out there are some women who can pee over a liter in 30 seconds and nobody should be unhappy with that. 

Depends on how much I've had to drink that's built up more than anything. Most of my pees are around 30 seconds but if I'm on a lot of water I can pee for up to a little longer than a minute. On the topic of enjoyment, the length of the pee doesn't really matter in that aspect, especially in the case of videos of others. Typically, I'm able to enjoy the majority of wetting videos regardless of how long they go.

Edited by sig (see edit history)
On 2/6/2013 at 11:50 PM, quietpr said:

One thing...many other wetting sites train their models to not completely release and pee full force...your taste may vary as to whether you like seeing an unrestricted full force peeing, a forced power-pee or a model peeing very slowly for a long time. I've seen models pee for 2 straight minutes without even stopping and without the cutting to different angles etc. They do it by letting go just enough to be peeing a constant trickle. This can be hard to do, but I, myself, can do it. If I've held for a long time, I can half-relax and let it verrrry slooowwwwly ooze out.

Yeah it's worth noting that a real accidental wetting is never gonna be full force. It would take place over several minutes at least. Might be cool to do a vid like that, where the model tells us every time she has an "accidental" spurt, or that "ohhh it's leaking out of me and I just can't stoppppp."

19 hours ago, kochel428 said:

Yeah it's worth noting that a real accidental wetting is never gonna be full force. It would take place over several minutes at least. Might be cool to do a vid like that, where the model tells us every time she has an "accidental" spurt, or that "ohhh it's leaking out of me and I just can't stoppppp."

Someone with urge incontinence would potentially go from dry to full force bladder emptying very quickly... a lot of women say that once they've started, they can't stop.

I actually tracked this on a spreadsheet for a while just out of curiosity... And it turns out my average flow is almost exactly 1 fl oz per second. I take it that's pretty fast for a male.

If I'm curious how much I'm holding but I don't have a way to measure, I can count the seconds in my head and have a really close guess. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 8.23.00 AM.png

PS on the first one, I don't think I actually had to go, I was just eager to try out my spreadsheet with real data 😛

Edited by Zee (see edit history)