Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Something that I have managed to finish an hour ago.

This is actually just a random original character I came up with, but depending on how things go, I just might make her a permanent one. ;)

This is her one morning when she left out for a walk in the park and became completely desperate to find a restroom. Because there were no public toilets in sight, she came up with the swift idea of goi g into the bushes. However, her bladder, which can hold a gallon of her hot water, was too full for her to move an inch without leaking even once into her pants. So she got the idea of going in plain sight, since no one else was around to see her.

post-18841-0-41126600-1359381156_thumb.p

Too absorbed into the thought of going in public, she forgot about her bladder's condition and released everything into her pants, getting it all over the ground beneath her. And because she had held in so much, the puddle that she had formed beneath her became huge.

post-18841-0-85396400-1359380985_thumb.p

As much as she didn't want to soak or ruin her new clothes, she didn't care as long as she managed to relieve herself before her bladder exploded.

---

I will say it straight for everyone to know: I have a strong thing for tomboys, or girls who go number one stanging up like boys. However, every now and then, I dreamed of them going into themselves rather than a rest stop. Then again, them going standing up into the toilet is pretty cool.

(I haven't given this one a name yet, but if anyone have any good ideas, feel free to let me know. ;) )

The next week, Veronica put on the same outfit she has an accident in and went outside for yet another stroll. Her first thought was to go to a restaurant and grab herself something to eat, since she burned up the energy she had stored from when she ate in the morning. Carelessly, she buys herself a couple burgers, an apple pie, a small pouch of fries, and an extra large soft drink (by which I mean a 46oz cup of grape soda mixed with lemonade from concentrate) and finished everything in less than fifteen minutes. Afterward, she goes to the nearest department store to see if she could get herself a new pair of sneakers, only to find herself in a need to use the restroom an hour later on her way. She immediately changed course to the nearby grocery store's men's room (because apparently the ladies'room was out of order, but thankfully there was only one toilet and urinal) and approached the urinal. She unfastened her pants and pulled them down slightly, then pulled her panties down so they could be seen a little, and leaned forward. She slowly releases what she had been holding in all day into the urinal, then, being desperate enough, had went full force. It came out in a huge stream which died out in exactly seventeen seconds.

post-18841-0-65290100-1359533130_thumb.p post-18841-0-13259600-1359535031_thumb.p

During this short period of relief, she farts loudly and repeatedly to release all of the gas that she had also built up in her stomach.

You know what I like more than tomboys? Girls with big bladders. And this one had just made the list of both. :D

Think you can do more of these? And I think Veronica's a good name for her.

I will be fairly honest, I also like females with large bladder capacities. And Veronica sounds like a very nice name for her, I think I'm gonna stick with it. :)

Not bad. I'll be honest that the hips in the second set of drawings seem a little disproportionate to me in comparison to the rest of the body. Other than that well done!

Thanks for the honest feedback. I thought I had fixed the hips before I started coloring the pic, and I just now noticed that the head also appeared wrong compared to the first set.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Just sliding in to inform everyone reading that I have recently decided to continue with this character 🙂

Attached is her official redesign.

I'll be sure to post any future artwork of this character in another thread (in the off-chance this thread gets locked for being too old).

On 9/19/2018 at 12:35 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Well, I would have missed it if it wasn't necro'd, and it would have been forgotten. I really love it, and the fart scene as well.

Besides, the same thing helped promote KozmoFox's greatest story on here.

Thanks 🙂

I have a drawing of her farting, but I don't think I can post it here (hence the above notice)

On 9/19/2018 at 1:52 AM, Sgt. Xana said:

Before it does get locked, I wanted to mention that this guy’s style looks very familiar, and I think he’s on Pixiv. I haven’t seen an upload from him in a while but he’s got some good stuff on there for anyone who’s got an account.

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6802406

Yep, that's me 😄  

Illustration168b.png

• 2 weeks later...