Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Boo - wetting sheer pantyhose outside in the snow

boo here, thanks for all the comments so far! bea, I like tight clothing, leggings or jodhpurs but also love wetting in little panties! what ever I'm wearing thought I'm a sucker for doing it all in a good pair of heels! will confess, I'm loving all the comments I'm getting from all the Girlies on here  ;) this site has really boosted my confidence! xxx

boo here, thanks for all the comments so far! bea, I like tight clothing, leggings or jodhpurs but also love wetting in little panties! what ever I'm wearing thought I'm a sucker for doing it all in a good pair of heels! will confess, I'm loving all the comments I'm getting from all the Girlies on here   ;) this site has really boosted my confidence! xxx

I'm glad we're boosting your confidence hunny :D I can't wait to see some knicker wetting videos those are my favourites  :wub: x

Oh my god that was amazing, the wetting was wonderful and at the beginning when you had your legs spread then you squeezed them together it was soooo sexy....tell her i send a big thank you and i look forward to seeing more :D xxxxx

p.s i have a question....why was this "for" me and bea, i wasn't going to ask but i have a curious mind :p

Hi all, here is Boo wetting some sheer tights (pantyhose) outside in the snow (filmed about 20 mins ago - sorry about the lighting). nakkimies & AS90, hope you like the sound (i do)  :). Boo has just told me to say this vid is for Bea & Gemmyrose  ;) . As before, please comment as we like to read what people think. Hope you enjoy, from hedgehog. Posted ImageTights and snow.wmv

Wow. Definitely enjoyed that, and the sound was fantastic! You guys rock :)

Hi all, here is Boo wetting some sheer tights (pantyhose) outside in the snow (filmed about 20 mins ago - sorry about the lighting). nakkimies & AS90, hope you like the sound (i do)  :). Boo has just told me to say this vid is for Bea & Gemmyrose  ;) . As before, please comment as we like to read what people think. Hope you enjoy, from hedgehog. Posted ImageTights and snow.wmv

Exellent Vids!!!!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!!! I love the pantyhose desperations... Would love to see more.... I hope you can make a video of a nice long desperation soon ;)... Thank-you so much for you & Boo's hard work!!!! Very enjoyable vids :)

Archived