Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wearing a Diaper in Front of Family!

Great story!  I was wearing a diaper one night under sweatpants when I was in my teens and my sister came into my room unannounced. She sat on my bed, with me at my desk, and started talking to me about whatever (my mind was elsewhere).  She seemed to be in there forever and I couldn't stop thinking about how obvious it must be that I'm in a diaper.  Thankfully she left after 10-15 minutes and she never knew.  I was too scared to wet mine during that time, and since we were in conversation I'm sure she would have noticed that something was up.

Guest kc_rules

Fantastic story, I found it a real turn on (especially the part when you went in the toilet to pee through your panties :)) Quick question though. Haven't your family ever discovered the used diapers that you've thrown away and wondered where they came from?

Fantastic story, I found it a real turn on (especially the part when you went in the toilet to pee through your panties :)) Quick question though. Haven't your family ever discovered the used diapers that you've thrown away and wondered where they came from?

I'm glad you like it and all of you too. :wub:

Yes very good question that's why I take the trash out after. So it's hidden under bunch of garbage  lol

but yeah sometimes I wonder if they know just don't say anything.

Guest eternal_nyte42

For a series of unfortunate circumstances, you are A) very lucky lol and B) very brave. While I have worn a Depends to walmart and wet it while there (only a little bit), I would never be able to do that in front of family members :) Looking forward to hearing more tales of yours!

- Eternal_Nyte42

• 3 weeks later...

I felt so turn on, I then thought to myself "Hey lets pee in panties too!" 

So I took off my wet diaper and put on pink and black striped bikini string panties. 

Then I looked to see if the ghost was clear. It was everyone was in their beds, went outside to throw the very wet diaper away and then clean up the puddle in my room.

Then off to the bathroom I went, set on the toilet and let go the rest of my pee in my panties!

The End

I wanted to crop this to just the following line "

I felt so turn on, I then thought to myself "Hey lets pee in panties too!"" but apparently lacl the skill. Anyways what I wanted to say was, seriously, when is this EVER a bad idea? So sexy.

Edited by Kirito
Fixed quote box (see edit history)
  • 4 years later...