Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wearing multiple underwear

I started this topic to hear your opinions and views towards wearing/ peeing through multiple underwear or pants.

If you still dont understand read my wetting experience;

So firstly, I'll explain my reasons for why I like to pee through all these layers. I personally like the wetness of my underwear and jeans along my skin. However, most of these event I only pee through 1 pair of jeans and probably 2 pairs of underwear.

After I finished wetting, i normally wash my clothes then re-wear them, while they're still wet, this is to make rhe clothes completely wet, and take of the smells and itchiness. To hide the evidence and damage I'll wear an extra pair of jeans or two, sometimes I also wear an extra pair of underwear. This is to stop the wetness traveling into the other layer, stopping the wetness appearing.

It takes some work cleaning it all up and some planning if it's a secret, but I think it's worth it.

So what I want to know is that is it weird that I like to do it in more than one layer of underwear or pants. And would you do it if you were interested?

thats why i like to wash the clothes then re-wear them, sometimes it's just the wet underwear i wear again and I just put away the pants. However, I also wear multiple underwear just for fun; no wetting, same with the pants.

On some occasions I like to wear shorts under long jeans and then go out shopping or for lunch, the thrill of people might realize is pretty interesting for me personally.

I normally wear 1 pair...

But, I sometimes wear 2 pairs if I planned for it. Maximum pairs I worn at once is 3.

I've also tried peeing through 3 pairs of underwear, the feeling of it is pretty original. Instead of leaking the pee swell and flood, It rises pretty high before leaking through.

And it depends on what you wear that'll make it obvious to others. When I wear multiple layers, I never wear tight clothing on the outside (especially skin tight jeans) , I usually wear ones with more room so I can hide. You can wear the tight jeans on the inside :3 which i sometimes do.

I started this topic to hear your opinions and views towards wearing/ peeing through multiple underwear or pants.

If you still dont understand read my wetting experience;

http://omorashi.org/...228-home-alone/

So firstly, I'll explain my reasons for why I like to pee through all these layers. I personally like the wetness of my underwear and jeans along my skin. However, most of these event I only pee through 1 pair of jeans and probably 2 pairs of underwear.

After I finished wetting, i normally wash my clothes then re-wear them, while they're still wet, this is to make rhe clothes completely wet, and take of the smells and itchiness. To hide the evidence and damage I'll wear an extra pair of jeans or two, sometimes I also wear an extra pair of underwear. This is to stop the wetness traveling into the other layer, stopping the wetness appearing.

It takes some work cleaning it all up and some planning if it's a secret, but I think it's worth it.

So what I want to know is that is it weird that I like to do it in more than one layer of underwear or pants. And would you do it if you were interested?

I am new here and this is the first post i read?!? NO coincidence! I prefer wetting my jeans wearing two pairs of cotton boxer shorts! INdo it for the same reason you stated as well. My gf is away this weekend visiting family (she doesnt enjoy my fetish as I do) so i just drank 3 beers and put on two pairs of boxers with my jeans and soaked them. THEY are now soaking in the washer :)

• 4 years later...

I love having fun with layers of clothes. When the pressure is quite strong I'm starting putting one layer every 2 hours (depend on mood: panties under my clothes, /shorts/swimsuit/leggings or pajama above my clothes). That's make me feeling naughty, and it can be quite hard when you're bursting to pee. I tried fun with undressing additional layers before explode and wetting through the layers. I'm ready for another ideas for fun with it ^^

I like to do it as it ties in with my abdl side and I pretend I am in training pants and when I wet a little no one can tell til I have my pants checked and I usually get a few seats on the bottom. 

I usually put on 3-5 pairs of white briefs and I really have to go a lot before it soaks through and it is obvious that I have wet my pants. 

Personally I have tried it, but it didn't do much for me. It felt like any other wetting, but at the end of it I just had two pairs of wet underwear to worry about washing instead of one.

I do have some food for thought for the ladies though. Consider: two pairs of underwear, and the outer one has a pad. On a visit to the toilet you can pull down just the outer pair, and keep the inner pair on and pee through them. When you're done and pull everything back up, the pad in the outer pair will keep your pants dry, but you also get to wear the soaked pair inside them, and no one can be the wiser.