Sign In

Lillica Quest

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even though you knew it would happen, the actual moment was still a surprise. There was a very thin, blurry line between desperate agony and amazing relief, and somehow, in the tiniest of movements, y

**For new readers there is now a distilled version of this in the fiction section pdf form which you can read without having to sort through all the pages and user suggestions**    

Posted Images

we also have 2 skill points to spend. Diplomacy might be a useful skill, as we're going to have to rely on our words to get us out of combat a lot.

Diplomacy isn't an available skill you can add points to yet. Besides, most of that is determined by what the player makes her say.

As for the stats, I don't do anything like come up with formulas to decide how much damage each hit does, they're more like ballpark figures that I just base rough decisions on. If I use them at all (Great help that initial +5 in speed was against the spider.)

Throughout the game, Lillica's most important asset will be the intelligence/creativity of the players.

Also, before I forget:

[v]Cupboard

It won't take much time and maybe there's something we can use as a makeshift toilet (there's no one to see us doing so at this time).

It won't take much time

+rep for supreme irony.

Edited by Rainyday (see edit history)

Let's be sensible. Clearly, this is a game; as far as I can tell, it is also a roleplaying one. The solution is thus clearly to put all points into one stat, in order to abuse the subtle balance errors in the game system. Thus, we want either charm or shyness. I don't see how shyness would help anything, so let's put everything in charm.

We have a little more freedom on the skills, as we could still focus on something else. I vote stealth, a charm + stealth character sounds like it would be a good match.

Oh, and guys, don't tell the GM or he may house-rule and this'll all be for naught.

Lets put them all into style. You never know, she might be able to get/wear some new accessories that she wasn't able to before. Also, if she is going to eventually wet herself (I'm assuming this is happening eventually) you would want her to do it in a pretty hot outfit. Style also helps with persuading people....

EDIT: also since no one said this yet, I vote we explore the rest of the school

Edited by Gylfi (see edit history)

I absolutely LOVE this topic! This is amazing. Wow.

Anyway, I think we should cork it up and go back to class. If we at least make an effort into showing up, we probably won't get in as much trouble as we would if we deliberately cut class. Along the way, let's get our story straight so we can explain the situation. Hopefully the girl from the hall will be kind and give us an alibi for being so late to class. Plus, I want to meet our teacher and see our friends! (I assume our heroine has friends...)

Let's put 3 points into Charm and 2 into Strength for an even 20. Also, remember to save up our skill points for Magic Sword! That seems infinitely better to me than 'throw object'.

Ah, and before she leaves... Grab the baseball. Might be useful for throwing later in time or something. Doesn't take much space anyways. Of course we're gonna return the ball later, but we should borrow it for now considering that this is an RPG that involves combat. Especially with that delusional scary girl around.

And I would guess the way to the nearest bathroom is still blocked by that delusional girl.

Edited by ilovemyfetish (see edit history)

Lets put them all into style. You never know, she might be able to get/wear some new accessories that she wasn't able to before. Also, if she is going to eventually wet herself (I'm assuming this is happening eventually) you would want her to do it in a pretty hot outfit. Style also helps with persuading people....

Good point. I want to change my vote to this. :B

Usually the right of decision goes to the first reply; but in this case since it was 'unless there are objections', I'm stuck.

Almost all the stats seem to be tied, but adding one to each is a bit of a cop-out, so...

Technically since Ranpalan gave the first firm input about the stats, everything goes in charm.

Though there might be chances to reset stat allocations in future.

Also, baseball added to inventory as requested.

Well with class almost over you might as well skip the whole thing, I say explore the school, see what you can find. But avoid the girl if possible, she probably won't take kindly to you wandering her hallways.

That's right. After being stuck in that nightmare of a cupboard for so long, you take the chance to appreciate your well-deserved freedom. There are still twenty minutes until the next class starts, and you could always skip that one as well.

post-13972-0-69228700-1355091153_thumb.p

It's a large, well-equipped school, and there are plenty of places you could--

post-13972-0-87663600-1355091154_thumb.p

...Ah, that's right. Bathroom.

>Try to get past the girl to the nearest bathroom

>Go to the one upstairs

>Sports court

>Pool

>Field

>Library

>Nurse's office

>Computer room

>Other: _____

I'll start another discussion here then. Remember the pill she took to be "invisible to a spider"? I was thinking, although it wasn't an instant kill poison, it might still have an effect on her. As kyrieelleison14 suggest, while in nurse's office treating the spider bite, should we (if somewhat possible) check the effect of the "mysterious pill" on Lillica? I mean obviously since it's a pill, it would do something to her, and since "invisibility against spider" isn't the effect as it claims.

Also, I vote for putting 1 skill point on stealth skill, as it might comes in handy later (like if we try to sneak pass something). The other point, I'll leave it to you guys. =D

Go to the one upstairs. Might be easier to cut past the girl to your next class from there as well.

As you make your way upstairs, you walk past a vending machine in the corridor that you don't remember seeing before.

post-13972-0-62847800-1355097490_thumb.p

Well, not like it matters to you, since getting more drinks is the last thing on your mind right now, and--

Wait a moment.

post-13972-0-36014800-1355097491_thumb.p

Some of these drinks... look like they could be incredibly useful.

The machine accepts notes and gives change, so no problem there, but what do you buy?

<You can buy as many of each drink as you want. Since they're all canned, you don't have to drink them now.>

>Perfect Cola (RT): Restore all HP ----- $2

>Watchmaker Draft: Increase max HP by 50 ----- $7

>Vibrant Vibe: Double exp for 1 hour ----- $2

>Dr. Paprika: Any stat of choice +20 for 1 hour ----- $3

>Iron Heart: Shyness -10 for 5 minutes ----- $1.50

>Imperial Gold: Greatly increase luck for 10 minutes ----- $5

>Unremembered Orange: Different mystery effect every time ----- $1.20

>Don't buy anything

>Kick the vending machine for free drinks

Buy a Unremembered Orange! it's always a fun idea to drink something random and it makes everything worse.

(Sorry for retconning the name and thank you for editing your post to match)

post-13972-0-40757500-1355099877_thumb.p

You buy an Unremembered Orange. You remember this drink had a popularity boom a few years ago when it was banned in some other countries due to its adverse effects, but now it's just another regular drink to like.

You have $32.32 left.

>Drink something now

>Buy more

>Kick vending machine

>Leave