Sign in to follow this  

malefemale My wetting desperation (Video Attached)

So i was around the house all day drinking water letting the urge build then i made this vid. Sorry about the semi shakey camera, i wont hold it in my hand next time.Let me know what you think and if you have any request let me know..If any ladies like what you see please dont hesitate to contact me, I would love to find a female friend that shares this interest

desperation wetting (1).mp4

You DO have a nice chest. :) I hope it's not creepy to ask, but since the video has no audio, I'm wondering, do you make any noises? I'd love to hear moans of desperation if you do that.

I do have to say this was a nice video to watch! :)

That is sooo cool, I love it! And even better it looked like you developed a good stiffy during the video - must have really turned you on making it!

But a couple of suggestions if you do make another (which I hope you do)

1. Put the camera on something rather than hand holding it so its not wobbling all over the place
  2. Please, please show us a few glimpses of your dick as it becomes stiffer
  3. Show a spurt or two with your dick in view
  4. Instead of taking off one pair of undies to show another the same, start out with some simple shorts (no zipper, and preferably with short legs), and do the first desperation bit in those, and maybe a little wetting. That would make it look more like you might if you were desperate while you were out somewhere with no toilet available. Then take them off so we can see the rest of the action like you did this time.

That would really make it for me at least!

That is sooo cool, I love it! And even better it looked like you developed a good stiffy during the video - must have really turned you on making it!

But a couple of suggestions if you do make another (which I hope you do)

1. Put the camera on something rather than hand holding it so its not wobbling all over the place
  2. Please, please show us a few glimpses of your dick as it becomes stiffer
  3. Show a spurt or two with your dick in view
  4. Instead of taking off one pair of undies to show another the same, start out with some simple shorts (no zipper, and preferably with short legs), and do the first desperation bit in those, and maybe a little wetting. That would make it look more like you might if you were desperate while you were out somewhere with no toilet available. Then take them off so we can see the rest of the action like you did this time.

That would really make it for me at least!

Well, someone knows exactly what she wants to see... i love that ! Give that boy some orders, girl ! LOL ... <3 it !