Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

1 Screenshot

About This File

An game found from another site, explore and run freely around the campus.

seems unfinished but playable, can buy various things like food, clothes, diapers, toys

wasd run around

uj change camera zoom

hk change camera angle

q inventory

e interact

c crawl

 

1.JPG

2.JPG

 


What's New in Version 1.0 (Update 12)

Released

See the update info in title screen :3

new events mainly occur the beach area

haven't explored much tho so no idea how far the events go



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



On 2/9/2022 at 12:10 AM, Glocky said:

i can save my savefiles for play with in the new version ??

the save files work across different versions as far as i can tell

When I updated the game I simply overwritten the file with the new one, and the progress is safe

you can probably make a copy of the original for back up though

Edited by DevShooter (see edit history)
Link to comment

well this game was worth a shot i got into it pretty good with skills and all but when it comes to going out at midnight i ended up getting glitched on a studies ghost fight and well the save file got ruined and it just takes me to the gym when i load it now so i will have to say good on the dev for making this but its going to need a lot more work before i would even think about putting any money down to support this game and as a gamer I've seen my share of bugs and this isn't the worst I've seen but this game has potential to become something great if the dev puts in a lot of effort and hard work towards fixing the bugs it does have otherwise this game is fun to play its got a good story behind it just don't try to go out at midnight because what happened while i was fighting a studies ghost while i was in mid fight with that i heard the sound for a the licking ghost and as soon i was taken the clinic im like yeah it glitched and ruined the save file because im basically stuck in the fight with the studies ghost with no way out i can't even fight it to get me out of the fight screen but either way other than the midnight portion of the game its enjoyable to play

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Snake said:

well this game was worth a shot i got into it pretty good with skills and all but when it comes to going out at midnight i ended up getting glitched on a studies ghost fight and well the save file got ruined and it just takes me to the gym when i load it now so i will have to say good on the dev for making this but its going to need a lot more work before i would even think about putting any money down to support this game and as a gamer I've seen my share of bugs and this isn't the worst I've seen but this game has potential to become something great if the dev puts in a lot of effort and hard work towards fixing the bugs it does have otherwise this game is fun to play its got a good story behind it just don't try to go out at midnight because what happened while i was fighting a studies ghost while i was in mid fight with that i heard the sound for a the licking ghost and as soon i was taken the clinic im like yeah it glitched and ruined the save file because im basically stuck in the fight with the studies ghost with no way out i can't even fight it to get me out of the fight screen but either way other than the midnight portion of the game its enjoyable to play

you need to wear the glowing pacifier when going out at night, so you don't get licked and sent to the clinic. I haven't experienced this bug before however, not sure if it was introduced by the update or been there all the time. But indeed it is a little buggy at places but imo nothing game breaking apart from the situation you mentioned

Link to comment
16 hours ago, DevShooter said:

you need to wear the glowing pacifier when going out at night, so you don't get licked and sent to the clinic. I haven't experienced this bug before however, not sure if it was introduced by the update or been there all the time. But indeed it is a little buggy at places but imo nothing game breaking apart from the situation you mentioned

i see this is my first time playing and thanks for the info anyway my only question i have is do you know where i can find this glowing pacifier? and this just an update thankfully my save file is still usable i loaded back into it after i reinstalled the game and i kept my progress so thankfully i don't have to start over

Edited by Snake (see edit history)
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Snake said:

i see this is my first time playing and thanks for the info anyway my only question i have is do you know where i can find this golden pacifier? and this just an update thankfully my save file is still usable i loaded back into it after i reinstalled the game and i kept my progress so thankfully i don't have to start over

To get that pacifier you need to go to the lab, and follow the event

Link to comment
3 hours ago, DevShooter said:

To get that pacifier you need to go to the lab, and follow the event

I thought so and here's my other question how can I get the lab event to happen?

Link to comment

ok so i was able to get the glowing pacifier and so far this game is enjoyable and so far i've only found a few minor bugs like you would have a wet diaper if you left the dorm and had an empty water bottle other than that well its easily fixed by just restarting the game and so far for really nothing being said on how to get through the story and all that and just make progress other than that no complaints really

Link to comment
18 hours ago, Gron said:

Does anyone know how to get into the secret room library?

you need to do that at night and find a bookcase with that girl in glasses 

Link to comment

i have a question to and it involves the story and im at the point where i joined club wedgie but noone is showing up at night or even the evening there and i've already been meeting up with my friend to get that point so is the story still being developed or is this pretty as far as i can go because it seems like nothing is happening after this point for me?

Edited by Snake (see edit history)
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, Snake said:

i have a question to and it involves the story and im at the point where i joined club wedgie but noone is showing up at night or even the evening there and i've already been meeting up with my friend to get that point so is the story still being developed or is this pretty as far as i can go because it seems like nothing is happening after this point for me?

As far as I know that story line is not developed yet, haven't check there after the update but since it doesn't appear in change log, I'd guess its still the same

Link to comment

A reoccurring bug I've run into with this game is if you set the game to "wetting only", eventually your character's bladder won't fill past 50%. And since your character's bladder can't fill to 100%, they won't get desperate and won't have accidents.

Your character can still use the bathroom, you'll still wet the bed on occasion, and you can still manually wet yourself.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Ruromo said:

A reoccurring bug I've run into with this game is if you set the game to "wetting only", eventually your character's bladder won't fill past 50%. And since your character's bladder can't fill to 100%, they won't get desperate and won't have accidents.

Your character can still use the bathroom, you'll still wet the bed on occasion, and you can still manually wet yourself.

Yea I know, and even you chose both the bug still appear once it start to happen, but im not the developer of this game so there is nothing I can do about it Y^Y

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Ruromo said:

A reoccurring bug I've run into with this game is if you set the game to "wetting only", eventually your character's bladder won't fill past 50%. And since your character's bladder can't fill to 100%, they won't get desperate and won't have accidents.

Your character can still use the bathroom, you'll still wet the bed on occasion, and you can still manually wet yourself.

if it helps out any one way i've found that works because i have this issue to but its mainly when i go back to the dorm my characters ends up with a wet diaper and they'd have an empty bladder one thing i've found that helps is to save your game first then exit the game entirely and restart the game from where you last saved and after i did that for me it was no more wet diapers when i left the dorm anyway i hope that helps

Edited by Snake (see edit history)
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Snake said:

if it helps out any one way i've found that works because i have this issue to but its mainly when i go back to the dorm my characters ends up with a wet diaper and they'd have an empty bladder one thing i've found that helps is to save your game first then exit the game entirely and restart the game from where you last saved and after i did that for me it was no more wet diapers when i left the dorm anyway i hope that helps

wetting the bed will be normal for the game, but the bladder filling part is not, the bladder bubble fills at the first few times, but doesn't fill anymore once the bug occur

Link to comment
On 3/9/2022 at 9:33 AM, Snake said:

So I have question for this game has the developer said when this game will be done or is that currently unknown?

He's still developing the game, it is updated pretty regularly on his patron. It's only $5 a month, a small price for a well developed game like this. He has a couple of artists working on visual aspects for the game.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, peggles727 said:

He's still developing the game, it is updated pretty regularly on his patron. It's only $5 a month, a small price for a well developed game like this. He has a couple of artists working on visual aspects for the game.

thanks and i'll think about doing the 5$ a month price on pateron if i see like a lot of progress being made like the game being pushed to nearly completed.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...