Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

1 Screenshot

About This File

An game found from another site, explore and run freely around the campus.

seems unfinished but playable, can buy various things like food, clothes, diapers, toys

wasd run around

uj change camera zoom

hk change camera angle

q inventory

e interact

c crawl

 

1.JPG

2.JPG

 


What's New in Version 1.0 (Update 12)

Released

See the update info in title screen :3

new events mainly occur the beach area

haven't explored much tho so no idea how far the events go



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



1 hour ago, Karras said:

yes

tried every toilet and nothing happened, also there's no desperation, i glitched myself out of the intro area, got some drinks in a shop and raised my bladder, but there's only a release button, with awkward animations, only messing looks like an accident. Also if you keep drinking without releasing your bladder, you die and get softlocked, i guess the game has waaaay to much stuff going on in the intro, to not deliver even AD/BL content (wich announces on the intro of the game), i'm not into AD/BL, but i know what it goes about, and this tries to be an adventure game without any adventure gameplay, instead of a fetishist game, i think i'll pass on the updates.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Glocky said:

anyone know what to do in this game ?? I finished the introduction and now I am looping the lessons and talking to the PNJ but nothing is happening

Spoiler

go to the lab, fight monsters at night, get past the lab barrier, sell burgers and buy ABDL stuff 😅

 

Link to comment

If you hit the ` key to open the console you can put in cheats. Type GiveItem (it is capital sensitive) than the item you want. For example GiveItem Diaper_Pink

Link to comment
1 minute ago, misfits said:

If you hit the ` key to open the console you can put in cheats. Type GiveItem (it is capital sensitive) than the item you want. For example GiveItem Diaper_Pink

where can i get the list of all items?

Link to comment
On 12/2/2021 at 12:12 AM, Karras said:

where's that store from your picture? and how do you get money? 😅

you have to go out of the campus and head to the city part, its in the mall

Link to comment

to have played around 5 hours this week I find the game nice but quickly went around. I also find that it is necessary to wait far too long before our characters ask to go to the toilet (or otherwise you have to drink / eat a lot)

but as a woman who loves omorashi, it makes me happy to finally be able to play a male character in a game like this ^^

Link to comment
On 12/3/2021 at 5:25 AM, Goodwin said:

where can i get the list of all items?

Sorry I'm not sure on that. But if you type GiveItem Dollar you can keep getting more money and just buy what ever you want

Link to comment
On 12/4/2021 at 4:23 AM, Glocky said:

to have played around 5 hours this week I find the game nice but quickly went around. I also find that it is necessary to wait far too long before our characters ask to go to the toilet (or otherwise you have to drink / eat a lot)

but as a woman who loves omorashi, it makes me happy to finally be able to play a male character in a game like this ^^

I did drunk like 20+ coffee cups, but my character didn't ask to go to the toilet....

Do I need to drink something specific? Do I need to drink when tired? If you have info about that I would really love it.

Thank you in advance !

Link to comment
On 12/4/2021 at 3:23 AM, Glocky said:

to have played around 5 hours this week I find the game nice but quickly went around. I also find that it is necessary to wait far too long before our characters ask to go to the toilet (or otherwise you have to drink / eat a lot)

but as a woman who loves omorashi, it makes me happy to finally be able to play a male character in a game like this ^^

yea >w< love the way omorashi game can configure your character even including gender

Link to comment
On 12/3/2021 at 6:25 PM, Goodwin said:

where can i get the list of all items?

some of the IDs I found

Diapers

Spoiler

Diaper_Blue
Diaper_Cloth
Diaper_Cute
Diaper_Dino
Diaper_Green
Diaper_Pink
PullUp_Blue
PullUp_Pink


Clothes

Spoiler

ActiveWear_Purple
Arcade_Worker
Bib
Casual_01
(Casual_01 - 15)(There are 15 casual outfits numbered sequentually).
Cute_BeeOutFit
DrScrubsCoat
FunZone_Dungarees
FunZone_Worker
Jumper_NoPants
NurseOutfit
Onsie_Blue
Onsie_Purple
Overalls
Pyjamas_Clouds
Shirt_Blue01
Shirt_Pink
Shirt_Pink_Socks
SissyOutfit
Trainer_ExerciseWear


Mouth

Spoiler

Pacifier



FoodItems

Spoiler

Apple_01
Bottle
BottleOfWater
CandyBag
CanofDrink
Cookies
Donut
EnergyDrink_01
Hamburger
Pizza



Also if you get stuck in the world

ReturnPlayer

Will spawn you in the closest save point.

The medical centre is also in this build if you want to walk around and take a look. There are a few NPC's around but they don't have a whole lot to do at the moment.

Link to comment

I tried using a toilet early on and she doesn't pull down her pants at all, she only looks like she's sitting on a toilet. Is the game really like this or is there more realistic toilet use later on? Note that I didn't give her any drinks or food at that point, I went straight to the toilets at the earliest popular opportunity.

Link to comment

I started exploring at night but there's this one enemy that idk how to beat. It's the one that looks like a circle shaped stone? When I attack it says I can't attack an enemy that I don't see which makes sense but I can't find a way around it. Does anyone know how to beat or get around it? my main goal is to find the cave right now but as far as I can tell you can't get to the cave without passing this thing
 

side question, I'm currently in the library at night with the blond girl (forget her name), anyone know where the book goes? I feel like I've searched everywhere but none of the pop ups to insert it are correct. 

 

Any help much appreciated <3

Link to comment
1 minute ago, uhyeah said:

I started exploring at night but there's this one enemy that idk how to beat. It's the one that looks like a circle shaped stone? When I attack it says I can't attack an enemy that I don't see which makes sense but I can't find a way around it. Does anyone know how to beat or get around it? my main goal is to find the cave right now but as far as I can tell you can't get to the cave without passing this thing
 

side question, I'm currently in the library at night with the blond girl (forget her name), anyone know where the book goes? I feel like I've searched everywhere but none of the pop ups to insert it are correct. 

 

Any help much appreciated ❤️

The cave is not implemented in this version of the game unfortunately

The book however, goes in a shelve in front of the room, which is more like a little table than a shelve

1 hour ago, anony123 said:

I tried using a toilet early on and she doesn't pull down her pants at all, she only looks like she's sitting on a toilet. Is the game really like this or is there more realistic toilet use later on? Note that I didn't give her any drinks or food at that point, I went straight to the toilets at the earliest popular opportunity.

It seems to be like this, I'm not the owner of this game however, so can't say anything about further developments

13 hours ago, nanoteck said:

I did drunk like 20+ coffee cups, but my character didn't ask to go to the toilet....

Do I need to drink something specific? Do I need to drink when tired? If you have info about that I would really love it.

Thank you in advance !

It seems to be a bug, at first the little icon does fill up with drinking water, but at a certain point it stops. No idea what triggers that, and not owner of this game as well

Link to comment
6 hours ago, DevShooter said:

some of the IDs I found

Diapers

  Hide contents

Diaper_Blue
Diaper_Cloth
Diaper_Cute
Diaper_Dino
Diaper_Green
Diaper_Pink
PullUp_Blue
PullUp_Pink


Clothes

  Hide contents

ActiveWear_Purple
Arcade_Worker
Bib
Casual_01
(Casual_01 - 15)(There are 15 casual outfits numbered sequentually).
Cute_BeeOutFit
DrScrubsCoat
FunZone_Dungarees
FunZone_Worker
Jumper_NoPants
NurseOutfit
Onsie_Blue
Onsie_Purple
Overalls
Pyjamas_Clouds
Shirt_Blue01
Shirt_Pink
Shirt_Pink_Socks
SissyOutfit
Trainer_ExerciseWear


Mouth

  Hide contents

Pacifier



FoodItems

  Hide contents

Apple_01
Bottle
BottleOfWater
CandyBag
CanofDrink
Cookies
Donut
EnergyDrink_01
Hamburger
Pizza



Also if you get stuck in the world

ReturnPlayer

Will spawn you in the closest save point.

The medical centre is also in this build if you want to walk around and take a look. There are a few NPC's around but they don't have a whole lot to do at the moment.

thanks for id's

Link to comment
6 hours ago, uhyeah said:

I started exploring at night but there's this one enemy that idk how to beat. It's the one that looks like a circle shaped stone? When I attack it says I can't attack an enemy that I don't see which makes sense but I can't find a way around it. Does anyone know how to beat or get around it? my main goal is to find the cave right now but as far as I can tell you can't get to the cave without passing this thing
 

side question, I'm currently in the library at night with the blond girl (forget her name), anyone know where the book goes? I feel like I've searched everywhere but none of the pop ups to insert it are correct. 

 

Any help much appreciated ❤️

Spoiler

you need to buy and use baby powder to make the enemy visible

 

6 hours ago, DevShooter said:

The cave is not implemented in this version of the game unfortunately

The book however, goes in a shelve in front of the room, which is more like a little table than a shelve

It seems to be like this, I'm not the owner of this game however, so can't say anything about further developments

It seems to be a bug, at first the little icon does fill up with drinking water, but at a certain point it stops. No idea what triggers that, and not owner of this game as well

in the build I linked you to, the cave is implemented

Link to comment
6 hours ago, DevShooter said:

The cave is not implemented in this version of the game unfortunately

good to know, thank you! Do you (or anyone else who sees this) know how to get past this guy anyway or if there is even a way implemented in the game for it rn? He also appears in the soccer field and I have yet to figure it out.

Screenshot (51).png

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...