Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

45 Screenshots

About This File

These are the videos from Little Lady Lumi from Pornhub.

Saved them just in case it gets taken down in the future



User Feedback

Recommended Comments

  • 👑 Administrator
15 hours ago, LittleLadyLumi said:

Oh wow... I just joined, but it seems all my content is already here. 😅 Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere from Pornhub (and I keep my own backups 😝).

Welcome to OmoOrg! shiba_love.png

If you'd like I can happily transfer ownership of this file over to you!

Link to comment
On 4/21/2020 at 12:36 AM, LittleLadyLumi said:

Oh wow... I just joined, but it seems all my content is already here. 😅 Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere from Pornhub (and I keep my own backups 😝).

So glad you're here! I've been watching your vids for about a year now and you are one of the best at wetting diapers!

Link to comment
On 4/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, Maki said:

Welcome to OmoOrg! shiba_love.png

If you'd like I can happily transfer ownership of this file over to you!

Thanks, but I'm not sure if that would do any good (feel free to enlighten me). This isn't the only upload of my videos here either. Honestly I would prefer it, if people watched these on Pornhub, so I could collect the ad revenue. 😅 But I guess it would be more productive to make some (perhaps exclusive) videos for sale here than to nitpick on some uploads. 🤔

On 4/23/2020 at 1:32 AM, Ajax7408 said:

So glad you're here! I've been watching your vids for about a year now and you are one of the best at wetting diapers!

Thanks! It takes years of training to wet a diaper like that. 😝

Link to comment
  • 👑 Administrator
4 hours ago, LittleLadyLumi said:

Thanks, but I'm not sure if that would do any good (feel free to enlighten me). This isn't the only upload of my videos here either. Honestly I would prefer it, if people watched these on Pornhub, so I could collect the ad revenue. 😅 But I guess it would be more productive to make some (perhaps exclusive) videos for sale here than to nitpick on some uploads. 🤔

Thanks! It takes years of training to wet a diaper like that. 😝

We'd be happy to have you as a producer here if you're open to that! Feel free to contact me if you'd like me to help you get set up.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...