Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

School Girl Courage Test 5 1.0.0

   (2 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

5 Screenshots

About This File

NOTE: This content contains hentai and as such, if it does not suit your tastes, then feel free to ignore.

 

Link to purchase: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ245112.html

For those familiar with the series, it plays in the same vein as the previous entries. You play as a custodian who's goal is to scare each girl in a courage test until they faint and are yours for the taking. Your goal is to have each girl's heart rate or bpm high enough that they will faint by scaring them up to 3 times. The best case scenario is to have each girl reach 210+ bpm such that they will wet themselves upon fright and fall unconscious.

Before each girl proceeds their trial, you can have them drink something that contains a diuretic, and later replays, a laxative and a combo of the two. If they do so, at the start of the first round, they will want to use the bathroom. You can choose to let them go and see them relieve themselves or have them hold it. If they hold it, should you ever scare them enough to have their bpm reach at least 180+, they will be incontinent but will not faint. Should they ever be incontinent or relieve themselves before the third scare/round, the prompt will not show up.

In this version, you now have the option of either giving all the girls panties, diapers, randomize, or choose individually. You cannot change their underwear midgame and as such has to be decided at the start of the game. Should a girl wear a diaper, if you make them drink the stuff before their trial, they will relieve themselves in their diaper which you can see in one of the screenshots above.

Should you rape at least 2 girls before finishing a game, you will unlock a suppository in subsequent playthroughs. This allows you to insert it into girls who have fainted such that at the end of the playthrough, all of the girls whom you've inserted it into will need to poop but either do not make it in time or you obstruct them from pooping, causing them to thus mess themselves.

The link below is a post in their blog that contains the stats of each scaring tool and their effects on each girl. It also contains hints on how to unlock the other tools as well as the laxative, combo drink, and suppository.

http://b.dlsite.net/RG01474/archives/51820044.html#more

Last thing to add:  The game is still being worked on, with a patch released recently for bug fixes. There are plans to add at least one more character as dlc/in an update akin to Courage Test 4, which had a friend of one of the characters as a new character. So stay tuned for further updates ?

 



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



This looks cool! As someone who has no idea how to read any of this, how do you get them in diapers, and how do you give them the diuretic? My random clicking doesn't seem to have found the right combination ?

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 2/1/2019 at 2:49 AM, ltmt said:

This looks cool! As someone who has no idea how to read any of this, how do you get them in diapers, and how do you give them the diuretic? My random clicking doesn't seem to have found the right combination ?

Have yet to figure out diapers, but diuretics is choosing the second choice after hitting the yellow button to start after choosing the girl from the main screen. If it brings up a secondary prompt before the game starts, your options are Diuretic, Laxative, Combo; in that order.

Then, when in game, you will get a prompt before choosing a scare. The first choice lets the girl relieve herself, and the second will not.

 

Edit: I FIGURED OUT HOW TO TURN ON DIAPERS. On the title screen, go to the third option. Then  you want to change the setting right above all the OFF and ON settings. If you set it to the setting that ends in a "triangle" (again, Idk Japanese, sorry), it will randomize (from what I've seen). If you set it to the setting that ends in what looks like a capital "R", you may choose for each girl as you select them for the game. After selecting a girl to participate in the game, you'll be given a 2 choice prompt. Choice 1 is panties, choice 2 is a diaper.

Edited by gwmp86 (see edit history)

Share this comment


Link to comment

---------------------------
Tools (in list order)
* - Must be unlocked by making girls faint
---------------------------
    ひとだま - Soul
    風船 - Balloon
    叫び女 - Screaming Woman
    お経(おきょう) - Sutra
    変質者 - Degenerate
    赤ん坊 - Baby
    チャイム - Chime
    迷子 - Lost Child
    眼 - Eyes
    老婆(ろうば) - Old Woman
    ろくろ首 - Rokurokubi
    幽霊1* - Ghost 1
    幽霊2* - Ghost 2
    なまはげ* - Namahage
    スクワット男* - Squatting Man
    闇医者* - Dentist
    ヴァンパイア* - Vampire


---------------------------
Data

If you don't know Japanese, try to match the symbols anyway.

For each girl, I have listed a few tools that I have tested on them from most to least effective. Next to each tool name is how the girl's heart rate changes in the format "before,during,after". Let me know if anything is wrong.

* - Leads to omorashi
X - Causes girl to faint
? - No data
---------------------------
In DEFAULT order:
    林つかさ (Hayashi Tsukasa, Twintails) - 75 - Normal
        叫び女 - 85,196,X*    95,204,X*
        闇医者 - 85,190,?*
        スクワット男 - 85,183,95*
        老婆 - 85,182,95
        ろくろ首 - 75,172,85
        ヴァンパイア - 75,170,85
        なまはげ - 75,165,85
        眼 - 85,174,
        変質者 - 85,145,85
        ひとだま = Bad
        迷子 - Bad

    山田美兎 (Yamada Miu, Tall) - 78 - Normal
        幽霊1 - 98,213,X*
        迷子 - 88,194,X    98,206,X*
        幽霊2 - 78,182,98*
        ろくろ首 - 78,180,88
        チャイム - 88,186,98
        変質者 - 88,185,98*
        闇医者 - 78,169,88
        お経 - 78,168,88
        叫び女 - 78,158,78

    鈴木赤音 (Suzuki Akane, Blondie) - 80 - Easy
        闇医者 - 90,187,?*    100,219,X*
        叫び女 - 80,185,100
        迷子 - 80,180,90
        スクワット男 - 80,179,90
        なまはげ - 90,177,90
        幽霊1 - 80,153,80
        ひとだま - 100,169,100
        ろくろ首 - 80,143,80

    佐藤莉伊南 (Satou Riina, Smug Brunette) - 89 - Normal
        チャイム - 89,185,109    109,190,109
        赤ん坊 - 89,176,99    109,219,X*
        風船 - 89,184,109    109,193,X
        幽霊1 - 89,167,99
        闇医者 - 99,177,99
        ろくろ首 - 99,170
        なまはげ - 99,164,99

    佐々木万梨美 (Sasaki Marimi, Glasses Loli) - 69 - Hard
        ろくろ首 - 89,190+,X*
        幽霊1 - 69,180,79
        幽霊2 - 79,185,?*
        ヴァンパイア - 69,179,79
        なまはげ - 69,176,79
        スクワット男 - 79,179,79
        叫び女 - 69,168,79
        迷子 - 69,164,79
        老婆 - 69,164,79
        眼 - 79,171
        ひとだま - 69,149,69
        赤ん坊 - 79,159,79
        風船 - Bad
        変質者 - Bad
        闇医者 - Bad
        チャイム - Bad
        お経 - Bad

    渡辺登樹子 (Watanabe Tokiko, Teacher) - 76 - Hard
        ろくろ首 - 96,191,X*
        幽霊2 - 76,181,96
        なまはげ - 76,171,86
        ひとだま - 76,170,86
        幽霊1 - 76,170,86
        叫び女 - 86,155,86
        眼 - 76,153,76
        お経 - 76,152,76
        スクワット男 - 76,151,76
        風船 - 76,149,76
        迷子 - 76,149,76
        闇医者 - 76,148,76
        変質者 - 76,140,76
        老婆 - 76,132,76
        チャイム - Bad
        赤ん坊 - Bad

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 2/3/2019 at 9:01 PM, 恒等式004 said:

---------------------------
Tools (in list order)
* - Must be unlocked by making girls faint
---------------------------
    ひとだま - Soul
    風船 - Balloon
    叫び女 - Screaming Woman
    お経(おきょう) - Sutra
    変質者 - Degenerate
    赤ん坊 - Baby
    チャイム - Chime
    迷子 - Lost Child
    眼 - Eyes
    老婆(ろうば) - Old Woman
    ろくろ首 - Rokurokubi
    幽霊1* - Ghost 1
    幽霊2* - Ghost 2
    なまはげ* - Namahage
    スクワット男* - Squatting Man
    闇医者* - Dentist
    ヴァンパイア* - Vampire


---------------------------
Data

If you don't know Japanese, try to match the symbols anyway.

For each girl, I have listed a few tools that I have tested on them from most to least effective. Next to each tool name is how the girl's heart rate changes in the format "before,during,after". Let me know if anything is wrong.

* - Leads to omorashi
X - Causes girl to faint
? - No data
---------------------------
In DEFAULT order:
    林つかさ (Hayashi Tsukasa, Twintails) - 75 - Normal
        叫び女 - 85,196,X*    95,204,X*
        闇医者 - 85,190,?*
        スクワット男 - 85,183,95*
        老婆 - 85,182,95
        ろくろ首 - 75,172,85
        ヴァンパイア - 75,170,85
        なまはげ - 75,165,85
        眼 - 85,174,
        変質者 - 85,145,85
        ひとだま = Bad
        迷子 - Bad

    山田美兎 (Yamada Miu, Tall) - 78 - Normal
        幽霊1 - 98,213,X*
        迷子 - 88,194,X    98,206,X*
        幽霊2 - 78,182,98*
        ろくろ首 - 78,180,88
        チャイム - 88,186,98
        変質者 - 88,185,98*
        闇医者 - 78,169,88
        お経 - 78,168,88
        叫び女 - 78,158,78

    鈴木赤音 (Suzuki Akane, Blondie) - 80 - Easy
        闇医者 - 90,187,?*    100,219,X*
        叫び女 - 80,185,100
        迷子 - 80,180,90
        スクワット男 - 80,179,90
        なまはげ - 90,177,90
        幽霊1 - 80,153,80
        ひとだま - 100,169,100
        ろくろ首 - 80,143,80

    佐藤莉伊南 (Satou Riina, Smug Brunette) - 89 - Normal
        チャイム - 89,185,109    109,190,109
        赤ん坊 - 89,176,99    109,219,X*
        風船 - 89,184,109    109,193,X
        幽霊1 - 89,167,99
        闇医者 - 99,177,99
        ろくろ首 - 99,170
        なまはげ - 99,164,99

    佐々木万梨美 (Sasaki Marimi, Glasses Loli) - 69 - Hard
        ろくろ首 - 89,190+,X*
        幽霊1 - 69,180,79
        幽霊2 - 79,185,?*
        ヴァンパイア - 69,179,79
        なまはげ - 69,176,79
        スクワット男 - 79,179,79
        叫び女 - 69,168,79
        迷子 - 69,164,79
        老婆 - 69,164,79
        眼 - 79,171
        ひとだま - 69,149,69
        赤ん坊 - 79,159,79
        風船 - Bad
        変質者 - Bad
        闇医者 - Bad
        チャイム - Bad
        お経 - Bad

    渡辺登樹子 (Watanabe Tokiko, Teacher) - 76 - Hard
        ろくろ首 - 96,191,X*
        幽霊2 - 76,181,96
        なまはげ - 76,171,86
        ひとだま - 76,170,86
        幽霊1 - 76,170,86
        叫び女 - 86,155,86
        眼 - 76,153,76
        お経 - 76,152,76
        スクワット男 - 76,151,76
        風船 - 76,149,76
        迷子 - 76,149,76
        闇医者 - 76,148,76
        変質者 - 76,140,76
        老婆 - 76,132,76
        チャイム - Bad
        赤ん坊 - Bad

thanks a lot! how do you get to pick other clothes after wettings other than Homer Simpson Slip and towel?

Share this comment


Link to comment

does anybody else have the issue that you can't choose another girl after you get to the end with one? I have tried every option and all they do is end the game

Share this comment


Link to comment

also, how do you get the teacher to faint?

I have done it, but still haven't unlocked the ghost 2 scare. It seems I can only get her to faint if shes wearing a diaper

Share this comment


Link to comment

I find the way to make all girl wear school swimsuit after they faint and omorashi.

But I don't sure can girl change to school swimsuit before start or not.

capture-20190318-134421.png

Share this comment


Link to comment

Does anyone know how to use the supporlative? I already raped two girls in one game, but dont know how. I would expect that it would be before waking them up (like SGCT 4), but this doesn't seem to be the case. Can anyone please tell me what im doing wrong. 

 

PS- How do u put them in swim clothes and stuff

Edited by Joanna6655 (see edit history)

Share this comment


Link to comment

any chance someone could upload all the relevant images from this game? or tell me someway to extract the relevant images? I'm not really interested in playing/watching rape scenes

Share this comment


Link to comment

3 things that I can't seem to unlock/do to the girls: The Combo Drink, the suppository, and the swimsuits. If someone knows how to obtain any of these things, please let me know. Thanks!

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 6/16/2019 at 2:13 AM, TJ Rock said:

3 things that I can't seem to unlock/do to the girls: The Combo Drink, the suppository, and the swimsuits. If someone knows how to obtain any of these things, please let me know. Thanks!

you need to scare the girls past 190 heart rate and have sex when they feint. that will unlock the combo drink

Share this comment


Link to comment

Does anyone know how to get the girls into different outfits? I found out how to do it with the girl who's scared of babies and balloons, but I haven't found out how to do it to the others. BTW, thanks for the answer to my last question, Thispieguy1.

Edited by TJ Rock (see edit history)

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 11/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, R.M.T.B. said:

And the dev has come back from the land of physical injuries, showing WIP of DLC 3!

3db6834a.jpg

Did he hint at any new mechanics they were adding? or just the girls

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...