Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

3 Screenshots

About This File

This seems to be a good RPG  Maker game, and a huge project to!
This is the official sinopsis:

"The game is a story about an altered reality with a heavy dose of mental regression. The story is set on a tourist island, in a slightly futuristic world.

The game is expected to have a playtime of approximately five hours, with playtime and gaming experience depending on the choices the player makes along the journey.

The game itself will be divided into five chapters, and after the development of each chapter, we will put a demo online. We also welcome your feedback and ideas for the game. We want to make this a fun experience for you all!

That's a big project, so don't expect to see the game done in the next month. We plan two or three years to complete it.
- AB Games"

 

Considere to patreon this!
https://www.patreon.com/ABGames



User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, writerforce6 said:

Do you have their permission to post this here, dude...?

I don't believe that they are doing any harm in putting up this. ABGames has had a preview of Perpetual Change up for a while so, if this file is that file, I don't see the harm. Not like they are giving away any kind of stuff they aren't supposed to.

Even put up the Patreon link for good measure (which I'm totally a backer of). Looks good in my eyes. But if I'm wrong..! Someone tell me.

Link to comment
Just now, LedinWind said:

I don't believe that they are doing any harm in putting up this. ABGames has had a preview of Perpetual Change up for a while so, if this file is that file, I don't see the harm. Not like they are giving away any kind of stuff they aren't supposed to.

Even put up the Patreon link for good measure (which I'm totally a backer of). Looks good in my eyes. But if I'm wrong..! Someone tell me.

I followed the game thread on FTT, that's why I asked about it. I didn't download their final free demo for personal taste bias reasons, so I don't know if the filesize matches up with what is displayed on this site's file informational. Because if not... well, as you can imagine, that probably means he's posting shit which shouldn't be posted. The only scenario in which the filesizes don't match up and he's not doing that is the hypothetical bugfix scenario where they fixed stuff in the demo at some point, resulting in a small change in filesize of maybe a couple to a few hundred kilobytes. But such a small change can in some instances also imply that a lot of new content has been added to existing maps, which would, as you can imagine, once again put this right here in the red if PC is the type of game which does that more than create entirely new maps.

Note that I don't actually know enough to have a definitive answer, so this is just conjecture, but... I do have a very easy method of potentially figuring it out which I thought of that doesn't rely on filesizes. If the new paid releases of the game always give you the option to skip to the newest chapter upon starting a new save, and the last free demo only went up to and through chapter two, then this dude is in the clear, since this copy of the game offered to let me skip to chapter two upon starting a new save. But if the last free demo only finished chapter one, then he fucked up, and if the last free version went through chapter two and future versions also only offer to let you skip to chapter two regardless of how far they go chapter wise, then we still don't have enough information to draw a conclusion.

As a patron of the game, you'd know more about that then I would, though. So do with this conjecture what you will.

Link to comment

I do feel the need to add however that I don't legitimately think this dude intentionally did something he shouldn't have by posting this even if he did post a paid demo. No one would be brazen enough to intentionally post paid content for free and then literally link to the Patreon where you pay for it, that's just absurd. I'm just saying all this because I tend to be... let's call it overly cautious and meticulous.

Link to comment
  • 🌟 OmoOrg VIP

Forgive me, fathers, mothers and heli refuel stations, for I have sinned. I've also posted some paid content on this site without getting proper consent (namely, translations of commercial games). However, most of the devs were either cool with that or just didn't give a damn ("I cannot into Eigo anyway, I'll just let these western barbarians do as they please"). Besides, if it really rustles their jimmies, PC dev can always give us their DMCA complaint and this upload will be instantly taken off by our mod team, just like the videos from the official black list. Another thing that we have is the ability to host and said paid content directly. So chill, guys, let's wait for their official response without going full SJW.

Link to comment

Lisk summed this up perfectly. I don't think I even need to say much else. Contact the dev if it truly means so much to you that their content is on omo.org.

However as someone who has done some game devving, I can say that it is a lot of hard work to produce quality stuff and you should definitely consider donating to the original developer if you liked this game. A little thanks means worlds to us.

Link to comment

" DISCLAIMER - I'M NOT TAKING ANYMORE MONEY FROM THIS PATREON, UPDATES ARE FOR FREE. "

So...what happens to my money if I decide to click the become a patron button to see updates?

Link to comment

Having played through the first two chapters, I have an intense like and dislike for this game.

Pros: I found it extremely comedic. I thoroughly enjoyed the fact the game didn't take itself seriously. I would give whoever did the dialogue a cookie and gold star if I could.

Cons: The game plays out more like a graphic novel where you have to waste time running around to find the next event. I don't like the art style, but that's personal taste and doesn't reflect on the game. My biggest complaint is that it doesn't feel like any decision the player makes has a significant impact on the game. It doesn't change the story, just a couple minor details. To really pull off this sort of game, the decision trees need to be so deep that the user doesn't feel railroaded. In this game, the player feels constantly railroaded. 

Edited by Unbeknownst (see edit history)
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Lisk said:

Forgive me, fathers, mothers and heli refuel stations, for I have sinned. I've also posted some paid content on this site without getting proper consent (namely, translations of commercial games). However, most of the devs were either cool with that or just didn't give a damn ("I cannot into Eigo anyway, I'll just let these western barbarians do as they please"). Besides, if it really rustles their jimmies, PC dev can always give us their DMCA complaint and this upload will be instantly taken off by our mod team, just like the videos from the official black list. Another thing that we have is the ability to host and said paid content directly. So chill, guys, let's wait for their official response without going full SJW.

 

11 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

Lisk summed this up perfectly. I don't think I even need to say much else. Contact the dev if it truly means so much to you that their content is on omo.org.

However as someone who has done some game devving, I can say that it is a lot of hard work to produce quality stuff and you should definitely consider donating to the original developer if you liked this game. A little thanks means worlds to us.

I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal, I was just raising the questions due to an abundance of caution. I honestly don't care about this game or the fact that it's being posted here enough to want to do something about it, because this is more than likely the free trial anyway and posting it here is more than likely a good thing since it gives the project more exposure so more people can check it out and get invested in it if it suits their fancy. Like Lisk said, if they really don't want it on here, they can just file a DMCA complaint to remove it, and if they don't mind, then there's no reason for anyone to care that it's here.

Also, as a game dev myself, yeah, donate to the Patreon if you like the project or at the very least contact them to show your appreciation, the show of support means a lot more to us than some might think. Plus, yeah, this is definitely one of the better RPG Maker projects in the ABDL fetish, and is certainly the best one receiving regular, consistent content updates, so it's definitely at least worth trying out to see if it suits you.

Link to comment

I wrote a review but ended it with a request.  I hope it's OK to post the final request here and invite comment:

My one criticism as a wet panty fan (there are lots of us here) is that although there are lots of great diaper graphics only Éclair is shown in wet panties, and only the one pair at that.  Given the swimsuit shots as templates it can’t be difficult to draw more of the girls in wet panties.  Vince’s soiled briefs wouldn’t be my turn on but I believe would be appreciated.

Can I make a humble request that more wet panty pictures be added to the agenda?

Link to comment
3 hours ago, PeepeePeelover said:

I wrote a review but ended it with a request.  I hope it's OK to post the final request here and invite comment:

My one criticism as a wet panty fan (there are lots of us here) is that although there are lots of great diaper graphics only Éclair is shown in wet panties, and only the one pair at that.  Given the swimsuit shots as templates it can’t be difficult to draw more of the girls in wet panties.  Vince’s soiled briefs wouldn’t be my turn on but I believe would be appreciated.

Can I make a humble request that more wet panty pictures be added to the agenda?

Dude who posted this here isn't the developer, you're wasting your breath asking for that here lol.

Link to comment
On 22/3/2018 at 2:44 AM, writerforce6 said:

I followed the game thread on FTT, that's why I asked about it. I didn't download their final free demo for personal taste bias reasons, so I don't know if the filesize matches up with what is displayed on this site's file informational. Because if not... well, as you can imagine, that probably means he's posting shit which shouldn't be posted. The only scenario in which the filesizes don't match up and he's not doing that is the hypothetical bugfix scenario where they fixed stuff in the demo at some point, resulting in a small change in filesize of maybe a couple to a few hundred kilobytes. But such a small change can in some instances also imply that a lot of new content has been added to existing maps, which would, as you can imagine, once again put this right here in the red if PC is the type of game which does that more than create entirely new maps.

Note that I don't actually know enough to have a definitive answer, so this is just conjecture, but... I do have a very easy method of potentially figuring it out which I thought of that doesn't rely on filesizes. If the new paid releases of the game always give you the option to skip to the newest chapter upon starting a new save, and the last free demo only went up to and through chapter two, then this dude is in the clear, since this copy of the game offered to let me skip to chapter two upon starting a new save. But if the last free demo only finished chapter one, then he fucked up, and if the last free version went through chapter two and future versions also only offer to let you skip to chapter two regardless of how far they go chapter wise, then we still don't have enough information to draw a conclusion.

As a patron of the game, you'd know more about that then I would, though. So do with this conjecture what you will.

 

On 22/3/2018 at 2:51 AM, writerforce6 said:

I do feel the need to add however that I don't legitimately think this dude intentionally did something he shouldn't have by posting this even if he did post a paid demo. No one would be brazen enough to intentionally post paid content for free and then literally link to the Patreon where you pay for it, that's just absurd. I'm just saying all this because I tend to be... let's call it overly cautious and meticulous.

I download  the file directly from the official deaviart page of the creator (PiceofSoap):

Perpetual Change- Chapter 1 (fixed version)

This is a check from VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/806144831aa58c153b63134bac5e83ad162b76144ad63ba5d8daa9b0fcc4f888/analysis/

Link to comment
On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:17 PM, writerforce6 said:

Dude who posted this here isn't the developer, you're wasting your breath asking for that here lol.

Yes, I posted the review and comment before reading al the discussion here.  From the description posted with the game it looked like it was submitted as a project under development.  Oh well, great graphics but a rather slow storyline with too much unnecessary dialog.  Pity it won't be improved (here anyway).

Link to comment

Whatever options you choose there seems to be no way past the end of Chapter 2 - there are some excellent pictures available that are never used.  So it looks like this is just a demo (my $0.02 worth). 

Link to comment
On 8/23/2020 at 11:23 PM, libra said:

I have  the latest  version of this game  should I upload  it  here. 

I don't know if is good to post it here, due to the discussion.
 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...